Phase II of the Return to Campus (RTC) Plan is characterized by a limited on-campus presence under more moderate safety restrictions.
The following guidelines are in effect:
- On-campus presence will continue to be limited. For those employees returning to on-campus work, furniture should be arranged to allow for at least six feet of distancing.
- Guest will be limited and on campus by appointment only.
- Events and meetings are to be held virtually when possible.
- Travel in-state allowed. Out of state travel will follow safety measures per state authorities.
All employees working on campus must do the following:
- Complete a daily Health Self-Assessment Checklist before arriving on campus. This is accessible through rtc.cnm.edu.
- Wear a face covering at all times while at a CNM location (unless you have been vaccinated, consistent with New Mexico’s 100% reopening active July 1).
- All theory/lecture learning will continue to be remote (view our Student Technology Requirements).
- Books will be delivered to your address of residence.
- If on-campus presence is required you will be given steps to follow.
- If on-campus presence is required you must follow safety protocols.
- Do not come to campus unless otherwise instructed.
Human Resources will
- ensure CNM’s policies align with public health orders;
- establish additional policies as needed; and
- develop protocols for employees who feel sick.
Physical Plant will
- continue Phase I actions as needed;
- install visual markers for social distancing;
- as information about employees and students coming on campus is available, collaborate with HR, faculty, and staff to implement distancing measures;
- create schematics of employee spaces as well as rooms and laboratories needed for face-to-face instruction that show layout for distancing;
- schedule additional cleaning as needed as employees and students begin to come on campus;
- and provide additional training for custodial staff if needed.